1. My Dad
While I'm very close to my Dad, I have always gone to him with any questions I've had. He is a very conscientious man about the current news. He is always sending me interesting news articles on things that he thinks I would find interesting. For example, he likes to send me golf articles on what is happening on the day to day basis. For the more political side of things, he teaches me basically everything I know about politics because I was never really in the loop with all of it until I asked him.
2. Instagram
I use Instagram everyday, while most of my generation does as well. I scroll on the main page wether if its to look at my friends posts or to see pop culture news. I would say I get a lot of my news from Instagram because I follow many pop culture accounts. For example, an account called "hiddenny" is an account that I follow along with. They post mostly everyday and they post cool pictures as well as New York news. my family and I are origionally from New York so I find the news interesting.
3. X
"X" Also commonly known as twitter, is a very interesting platform to me. I have to be in the right mood to go on this app. Usually Kanye West has to have done something terrible for me to go on the app and find out what hes done. I dont use this app on a day to day basis unlike other people. I think its too much for my brain but to each their own.
4. TikTok
TIkTok has to be my favorite app out of all of these news sources. I go on TikTok when I wake up, when im bored during the day, and when im falling asleep at night. Most of the current trends come from TikTok and I think that without it I would be far from all of Gen Z news. I think my genaration would agree with this as well. Although TikTok can be funny and unserious, Many news sources havve their own accounts and post on here which I find interesting when it pops up on my for you page.
5. YikYak
YikYak is a college student app where you can be annonymous and post comments to your specific college to students. It can be funny comments or news that you think students should here. Students and myself have received news about HPU many times and I would consider this a news source specifically for college students.
No comments:
Post a Comment